Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Benefit Dinner this Saturday Night!!

Clear your schedules, this Saturday night is Uncle Louis benefit dinner. Please come and join us at the KC Hall!!

Louis Buzek Dinner Dance
Let It Ride will be playing while we dance the night away.

March 28, 2009.
5 p.m. until 12.
KC Hall, El Campo, Texas

Live Auction and Drawing during the event.

10.00 for Adults, 5.00 for kids 12 and under.
For tickets or info please contact
979.541.7177,
979.543.1059,
979.541-9264
or visit Shoppa's Farm Supply in El Campo!

2 comments:

  1. I donated blood today at work and am wondering if you could give me the code or reference number for Louis, if the blood center has given you one, so I can let them know how to get the blood to Louis. I just need to call in, which I will do tomorrow.

    I am Jamie, Jenny Popp's sister.

    Your strength is humbling and may God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a huge turnout at the benefit, and I'm terribly sorry we can't make it. --K

    ReplyDelete