Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For those of you that have been waiting....

I must admit that I forgot that I promised to tell you Dr. Duke's cure for dry skin. However, in the last week two people ask me about it. So drum roll please.....Dr. Duke swears by the powers of Bag Balm.

He assures me that the "older country folks" will know all about it. I must admit I had to google it.

Bag Balm was originally created to soften cow's utters. Since then it has become a favorite of people and animals alike. It has also been featured on Oprah (I'm thinking that doesn't matter much to Dr. Duke!)

If you want to read more about it or pick your self up a tub you can go to their website.

http://www.bagbalm.com/

Abby

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Mom used to have some and we'd put it on our fingernails to help them and cuticles. It does work really well, but is really greasy and not something you can put on before work. I'd put it on at night. I guess that makes me a "country-bumpkin?"
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I really thought there would be more to it. Now I know when I head to Amarillo to pick up some, it seems to me Amarillo is the driest place around.

    ReplyDelete