Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update

I wish I had more to report, but mom has yet to have her Post Op meeting with Dr. Duke. Nevertheless, dad's feeling pretty good.

We do know that there was no grafting done yesterday, but since dad did go to surgery I'm guessing that they either did some washing, prepping, or maybe both. Today he was able to shed the lights on his legs, so he's free to have visitors again. (at least until they start grafting again) That's all I have to report, but I guess writing something is better than letting it look like he never came back from surgery.

I think pictures of him smiling make for better posts, so here's another that was taken with my phone. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love getting to see his smile. Stay strong, you have come so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT TO SEE YOU IN SUCH GOOD SPIRITS AND LOVE SEEING YOUR BIG SMILE.

    MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

    RITA GOLD AND FAMILY

    ReplyDelete