Thursday, July 30, 2009

#90

I spoke to Dr. Duke very briefly today, so my information may be a little sketchy. From what I gathered the skin graft on the left is great (actually I can see that myself as it is now uncovered) but the one in the larger middle has some issues. The bottem of it, it seems, will be lost to leaking, but the top is still ok at this point. He wishes for easy answers to this but in his words, this situation is" testing his ingenuity". He assures me that in this seventh month he will continue on-( I am sure in his entire life, he has NEVER been called a quitter). I ,therefore will follow along behind, praying for a new idea to form or a remake of something way down deep in his bag of tricks.

I am reminded of a favorite bible verse----- "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33. Keep praying --this is just a bit of "trouble " but we're in good Hands.



Love to all, Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment