Friday, January 30, 2009

Update

We all got to go in to see dad and meet with one of his doctors. While his heart rate is still elevated and creatinine is high, his blood pressure is stable. He is on continuous dialysis right now to help his kidneys, and tissue has been sent to test for infection. More of his bowel was removed today as well as other dead tissue. They are keeping him sedated to ensure his comfort. The doctor also told us to expect "ups and downs" along the way. His strength and our courage to face each hour are the result of your continued prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Buzek Family.

    Megan (Witcher) and Jason Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our hearts and prayers are with your family. Lots of love-Rosemary, Casey, Talaena and Gabreal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, I am praying for your dad and your family right now. I know how you feel, and I want you to know that I am here for anything you need. If you need me to help with the kids or anything at all, please call me!
    Michelle (Gold)

    ReplyDelete